Re: [MORG] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6154 (4422)

Jamie Nicolson <nicolson@google.com> Mon, 20 July 2015 22:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=bebkzcBrlg9nip6Qz1nrAzU5NcVmSkXu1o8rh6JXbPM=; b=KOIguqpIiLrSX1FR8UkSb6oDWIn+G3kX7IfyKqEeubL95guSxl/iZ810eMxyaPndKb r3BLjWk2To+vhkTBrhf3lzRGCQ5kdY4s3kGongdQaJHDpbg7vW401VhjvS7SFXhsgbHU FgZvXQoV21yklb/z+EK4aEABjB+uuIF8q+k4zeFJzp+XD+ymg8S+hqw7JTgpccdo0Ipc Xo//aksCWrah3voxiVsKYKXHFYC1QVlPTWMMSs2JuiBFtjt4rYLPfrg6voGxQnMNphZk 8/amaW3oHKSKBXmAeRn/t5hlm6y9TlRo/2xE7iqommoFgB7Ug2iQl5gK5dDwLd8stFDN yFgA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=bebkzcBrlg9nip6Qz1nrAzU5NcVmSkXu1o8rh6JXbPM=; b=WTcMchMh7pvsMFUin4t7BXHlVSMrP4oCoW0bQYVtpxCPCMAZQ56aEEMZusmV3WChQ0 wjY4g3+rTk5ReWOILkB9STaXc4skuZ8TGQ2xOm4hi6kWZnwvk9qxbCl+acHvimr3F+tr rBk5rrE8lfFIrCyW8DQja9ayxzC508uw6tdBhvmVFuUjHasJMitms+Y2Kkb/OaS+Fmb3 rTSdjvyW4HeFlKEd/L0VhQ9J/e5qLX9ux0oWt4xW5DHnZNg2llHZco1eNpmR6S8042Wl dwIaS+9tbszV/RwM0bBxnYbYQ2ipMpNOWAk8jSdt/szO1VatwFVmimGQBGVBreWrtUh0 SG5A==