Re: [Mpls-interop] MPLS-TP OAM requirements - Lockandnotificationof lock

"Annamaria Fulignoli" <annamaria.fulignoli@ericsson.com> Tue, 05 May 2009 09:43 UTC

Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 11:44:20 +0200
References: <0BDFFF51DC89434FA33F8B37FCE363D516FDAE56@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com> <42D4A33F1EAE420289ED4EFCA24D19BB@your029b8cecfe><49FDE0C4.7060807@alcatel-lucent.com><49FE241F.5080007@chello.nl><077E41CFFD002C4CAB7DFA4386A53264A754E0@DEMUEXC014.nsn-intra.net><49FE98B2.5080801@chello.nl><077E41CFFD002C4CAB7DFA4386A53264A755C1@DEMUEXC014.nsn-intra.net><0BDFFF51DC89434FA33F8B37FCE363D516FDB24D@zcarhxm2.corp.nortel.com> <A37753B7B7A3134F9366EE6B4052F43B02C8D3AA@ILEXC2U03.ndc.lucent.com>