Re: [Mpls-interop] Schedule to address the the ITU-T comments on the MPLS-TP requirements

"Malcolm Betts" <betts01@nortel.com> Tue, 05 May 2009 13:12 UTC

Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 09:14:05 -0400
From: Malcolm Betts <betts01@nortel.com>
To: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>, MEAD team <mpls-interop@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Mpls-interop] Schedule to address the the ITU-T comments on the MPLS-TP requirements

Loa, I liked the previous version....

Discussion of the OAM requirements identified several of the
requirements that are candidates for transfer to the NM requirements.
Perhaps we should hold off on the last call on the NM requirements until
we discuss this on the MEAD team call today and agree if these
requirements should be moved.

Malcolm Betts
Nortel Networks
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393)