Re: [mpls-tp] [mpls] poll to adopt draft-nitinb-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv as a working group document

Eric Gray <eric.gray@ericsson.com> Mon, 14 March 2011 13:49 UTC

From: Eric Gray <eric.gray@ericsson.com>
To: "hhelvoort@chello.nl" <hhelvoort@chello.nl>, Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:50:58 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>, MPLS-TP ad hoc team <ahmpls-tp@lists.itu.int>, "mpls-tp@ietf.org" <mpls-tp@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mpls-tp] [mpls] poll to adopt draft-nitinb-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv as a working group document

Huub,

	Sorry for the delay in responding.

	As noted in my reply to Italo, the document is meant to
apply generally, hence it would be inappropriate to specify how
it would be used for a specific application (such as in the case
of a transport profile of MPLS).

	As I told Italo, you (too) are correct that this needs to
be documented somewhere.  Just not here.

	We have had some iterations of the draft since your comment
was posted.  In fact, there will be a new one later today.

	Perhaps it now fits the new name better than it did...

--
Eric