Re: [mpls-tp] [PWE3] [mpls] WG LC draft-lm-pwe3-mpls-tp-gal-in-pw-00.txt

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 24 March 2011 06:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Ie+9k5NnCumygPyA4nifKt5f2LogXDebqXOozZsCLtQ=; b=egBGjsFHgggyDHUsmHrJnQlLvVWUd5nNkYJ1zVk4dI/Afg8UiZCZrDfp/2TDBuE54M YatqBJOhC2c3cGeW4Yi1XEUEOKYMZBJvRYeATwongnJ58HRQWSSUvigsN0s1x6V48bMp Frw7UJf/0HY5wd4cU/Biw2b3vXd7dj47MD9R4=