Re: [mpls] WGLC for draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 25 May 2017 14:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=T90lCL9/8QLxvK2yduIMfsYfVnX4V2W9V10b8UEwHV0=; b=dT3chD3F9u2kseSeZxmiPfH1K51sOS+PAAUdlIC21N/UUFI4JfMJC45nyNqzMG/+5j DPjGNQB8dTgzl7Ll7oYwJ5c9AQ8m8xygN8aUA18GEzMfHcmI9+o3JaWbnC0sBsnvxaPA iKM+7MWlqdPWMJcCwUsjDG4013QAm8cswN+lAPBjkPYkVZnA9j+cqfHdUKw2D9BF0+F0 rYn07yfE6W1N+74B5iQo0977py1j+XIoHBtDzNJeKrfSyEK5T2XY9wFZKViUAQJ5G0u5 wtX54MHOZ+VLilSZeVH+XnOH3kGxQct7UvEEAgMFb2dpBQt0NQiNG9Xb9BMYPb8zOOQC Ydqw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=T90lCL9/8QLxvK2yduIMfsYfVnX4V2W9V10b8UEwHV0=; b=NGnHDVhvPC8RRLAErOiIXs9jKRmveSMjkO+0qRUpOLBRhDSw8+GyI14/7kVAq9tG1T v6vx2AVfpHvzQVtzANfeWTFAfAnUYdwpWFwATrcrXzA6um9+bNrVSM0Rij3dM+N4awR6 MipSsOkmo7r97lUn6+A7++IWpUodjeOHq4nPYK2sXPuNLuna+MuNckE413JSW2Hka299 u/h66rM3bfM9N/Kso+gTMJOkEm/sBWhFOwWTJyAljnNYnJ8FpSPh6qDGavI+6RLAS6vf cRH7F1oJUbQD2hdwST9XFzQXSSNBCK/sMkXfiTiDywPXOjMBRoE4/rCMfyeAuD7ih9DC 1d1w==