Re: [mpls] [Gen-art] Addressing comments on draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-03.txt

Elwyn Davies <elwynd@dial.pipex.com> Tue, 22 April 2014 15:40 UTC

From: Elwyn Davies <elwynd@dial.pipex.com>
To: Eric Osborne <eric@notcom.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 16:39:59 +0100
Cc: "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>, General Area Review Team <gen-art@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates.all@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [mpls] [Gen-art] Addressing comments on draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-03.txt

Hi, Eric.

I checked over the new version and it addresses my previous comments
just fine.  Thanks.

One trivial nit:
s2.3.2: s/processesed/processed/

I noted Adrian's point about draft-ietf-mpls-tp-psc-itu in the tracker
and I guess the suggested change is reasonable.

If you are updating the text you could also fix:
- The style is supposed to be 'RFC 6378' rather than RFC6378 outside of
reference anchors.
- Sort out the punctuations of 'i.e.,' : Currently there is one with no
comma (5, para 1), two with one comma and one with two commas (s6, para
10 - the quote from RFC 6378 where it has one comma); and of 'e.g.,' :
Currently one with no comma (s4.3, para 2).

I'll send an official telechat review when the review is scheduled.

Cheers,
Elwyn