Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-chandra-mpls-ri-rsvp-frr

Chandrasekar Ramachandran <csekar@juniper.net> Wed, 02 December 2015 19:28 UTC

From: Chandrasekar Ramachandran <csekar@juniper.net>
To: "Aissaoui, Mustapha (Mustapha)" <mustapha.aissaoui@alcatel-lucent.com>, Sriganesh Kini <sriganesh.kini@ericsson.com>, Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>, Lucy yong <lucy.yong@huawei.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 19:27:47 +0000
authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=csekar@juniper.net;
x-originating-ip: [116.197.184.11]
x-microsoft-exchange-diagnostics: 1; BN3PR0501MB1380; 5:nPnZr/ucc/Eps5g8cjLG9PAiG3fO5N+76ZHn8dSlEMAOnIIn7uMbrgvXr2php5cz5QNxNXqwimaY8MPsbPms6672bpFGWdmQdyZMN0OUpBLPvH0OVrkg7TMO7P5gM9Y7SbKzkJRQdyO2y5g+/bWMAw==; 24:41uazHGeHcaON6APga9VcxXQjY37I4AI9+CXlBA03h2s8c/AkM0ekr7R0QC4xgTJ9Tici72sXFEC3/OpJtYo5oD8k87nvPvKAxBXAu9CZJU=
x-microsoft-antispam: UriScan:;BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:;SRVR:BN3PR0501MB1380;
x-microsoft-antispam-prvs: <BN3PR0501MB138084320E61CB753AFE4281D90E0@BN3PR0501MB1380.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>
x-exchange-antispam-report-test: UriScan:(37575265505322);
x-exchange-antispam-report-cfa-test: BCL:0; PCL:0; RULEID:(601004)(2401047)(520078)(5005006)(8121501046)(3002001)(10201501046); SRVR:BN3PR0501MB1380; BCL:0; PCL:0; RULEID:; SRVR:BN3PR0501MB1380;
x-forefront-prvs: 077884B8B5
x-forefront-antispam-report: SFV:NSPM; SFS:(10019020)(6009001)(13464003)(189002)(199003)(377454003)(37854004)(50944005)(189998001)(105586002)(93886004)(11100500001)(77096005)(33656002)(586003)(10400500002)(6116002)(97736004)(5002640100001)(5001960100002)(5001770100001)(106116001)(74316001)(106356001)(19580405001)(2900100001)(81156007)(1096002)(76576001)(3846002)(5008740100001)(54356999)(87936001)(2950100001)(99286002)(66066001)(122556002)(1220700001)(40100003)(5004730100002)(5003600100002)(50986999)(15975445007)(101416001)(102836003)(76176999)(92566002)(230783001)(86362001)(19580395003)(42262002); DIR:OUT; SFP:1102; SCL:1; SRVR:BN3PR0501MB1380; H:BN3PR0501MB1377.namprd05.prod.outlook.com; FPR:; SPF:None; PTR:InfoNoRecords; MX:1; A:1; LANG:en;
received-spf: None (protection.outlook.com: juniper.net does not designate permitted sender hosts)
spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM