Re: [mpls] draft-fang-mpls-label-forwarding-no-swap - how much does it really save?

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Thu, 23 July 2015 22:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=NGU2h/OA9VlB0C6GOG8LzPPdK7AZ0cSAhCEo3Jj0JgA=; b=dd6gpUAaKFipNE5SQ26MWNUxE1AuUO+WAaZ5TrwpLfHQVtq1O4R22Zm9WDGkdBzW8Q fvR/b/64rK70+6MCVEubknFUjpZ4SsusYpdUV1/vFSztmbpILC6rsZSG5ISnKPuAYOf4 Qvav7FxaztXzY7AukvS+BSOjxGFfIf4EJcHRECawZIC7FlIHNJCD41IT2qt+2QcM+TRH s/fQcN0kq6ur2p7GDCY+w7wS4hEXQzZSBBlueSJ0sHWYQvDHIQTwoLsAw6upabTPMdBZ 1rqPhZ67fDra2qNxYMJOyXnALFTXefPRkDNCz9I3t9Ci+IB1fjHyEKT6sdcLhPQZTx9n oZag==