Re: [mpls] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-only-gap-01

"George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com> Wed, 20 August 2014 15:39 UTC

From: "George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com>
To: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com>, "rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org" <rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 11:38:57 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "rtg-dir@ietf.org" <rtg-dir@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-only-gap.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-only-gap.all@tools.ietf.org>, "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mpls] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-only-gap-01

Alvaro, thank you for the thorough review. Please find my responses below inline on behalf of the author team. We have an update in the edit buffer, awaiting a few updates to the EVPN section and possibly the L2VPN section (to incorporate any necessary discussion of RFC 7117), but I wanted to go ahead and respond now that most of the comments have been addressed in our edits at least.

Thanks,

Wes George