Re: [mpls] working group adoption poll on draft-bocci-mpls-miad-adi-requirements

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sat, 16 April 2022 00:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=1kxfpkq3yVMQmWNcpS1KcLjuaXUpId4skaC1d6bLFmg=; b=AF6AXQOS6pwjmgQ2uN3F+mpmcq8ir/KpWDLVG7iNxVPc31iDHiViY7DGTkBbkZdB7F sfHE47+/Zi7hsgwwPhEvmAAgnCOvfNvfaHCA144VI25m8lrcZQpOX1H3xf7X4RnWlcsk k7nR3H24Cs4JM8MxTqjEcwRfAMyv4M4cxuJqmeftseEWlivzOZTxsMvXIfIfo2jVNcc4 pEXs4tJXxCNl+6pTK1zjn7cyuUyhcAJIKSOW6aEZBPnrpkmfGadcNkosH4MMf/0ZfpSj 49xh82tX/nsM0XxEbNdaVxfUVac+r+1ugHvaMsYX037dLKFGZYJcwvTLpLX6NpnsOTWP eanA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1kxfpkq3yVMQmWNcpS1KcLjuaXUpId4skaC1d6bLFmg=; b=FBxmY2F7+47xdzbuZxYTDXy2rX6DmV7O12tagf7b8AVsAhbm9uHFvq8EWL88y2OdYD aGZMNOuZmi+Nq8jqF4WJTqAPkxRi7ycg/XIgu+GTojnztSRaBguWDpKeKa0GMIH2Y3ds ru7XbJn3jAoXw+o6IOYG2A16TAVb6cTZ8taxlwJJ3Sco5nFIx5VeQG6h8iaHHnpzok7j 33ra8Qsx9Nec9MX4odNHs/UP6yh/pm693O3Wq4VxZaqp3+r2zFe3a6qYSECc2Rt+fCMx UNX7tTkzFj2Fs07INMtZjXrkBH1oC4J4njk6j4pxZD/e5swmEh5MUa8tIGjFXEDgWqqY bg2A==