Re: [mpls] working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map

<Manuel.Paul@telekom.de> Wed, 05 December 2012 23:50 UTC

From: Manuel.Paul@telekom.de
To: Rolf.Winter@neclab.eu, gregory.mirsky@ericsson.com, mpls@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 00:50:16 +0100
References: <5098CF68.2000105@pi.nu> <XNM1$7$0$0$$6$1$2$A$5003661U50a19cc6@hitachi.com> <50A3B5C0.4060203@pi.nu> <50B88D2A.30504@pi.nu> <791AD3077F94194BB2BDD13565B6295D555415BF@DAPHNIS.office.hd> <7347100B5761DC41A166AC17F22DF11201E837@eusaamb103.ericsson.se> <791AD3077F94194BB2BDD13565B6295D5554285D@DAPHNIS.office.hd> <7347100B5761DC41A166AC17F22DF11201E9F9@eusaamb103.ericsson.se> <791AD3077F94194BB2BDD13565B6295D555429FE@DAPHNIS.office.hd> <7347100B5761DC41A166AC17F22DF11201F537@eusaamb103.ericsson.se> <791AD3077F94194BB2BDD13565B6295D55546019@DAPHNIS.office.hd>
acceptlanguage: de-DE