Re: [mpls] Mail regarding draft-dai-mpls-rsvp-te-mbb-label-reuse

"Nobo Akiya" <nobo.akiya.dev@gmail.com> Thu, 02 April 2015 05:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=Me5p+Y8wZ1AE/t/ESBnNOY7Da0Wl0pOMq0MG0jxsu+g=; b=HGTvQnMsZugrcLEa9byF0HhdWChD5w7I0ChGUcrFc90F1QAyZL9/rpdnXaVdz+pJ6I tmFgWYGw5CFcyikcryKSdQBKdJ0fgv0XKLGhJDyE3yKwfNSUzWHLLICkRnt0o1Mcg21L pyv6CM7mftfZjRmtghWWdWg3hwFhCSI+b0t0/PqianXHZuBE2bVXw8YtEElAN2iYrBUo Vi62n1iLBeYcdfc6/KnShgqJr+zligkeRwIwsZlzSkjxCKAYbAGgUHfvG8Mo9PRM54JG 1sY7DJJSwWVgkSSruv9Wt9WcFT+f+7eqIQLBoai9yYfxrresP6d5oeSxXJHwBn3R9nVf UWcQ==