Re: [mpls] RDI

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 19 March 2018 15:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=aUOFh4tcvAQhYsQYnfmNPQ9jvKajP5ZUAakEVnyPgyI=; b=P+0jmYbYYogKUDc88yVkht/66HLtAB3uCepgMyWDkSWypd9pNJnf34wZp7Vzf2Z3in FsFVBG80K+72DwdMwsbdP6H+C/K/NUy3BMJADB2YYQxY8S7AfoSuNbb/2pCvbmexVnfc vlA11/JZallPUvf0BVfXlZXJNQfYetv0hN7iziqgtK8mR2uINhLkFqGhCU+/L0zx1eWD j8X8GdKiKwUDxRHxy/GGz3F3URNRIfhOkmEiRB5RUiqRj/+4IEjgXgdqyCAq3A6SWVJu E+2JKw/kTIFhFPagVLdAENz2VLhjT6kDjKhbpood/lUTT2Z9ahvhI2K52UeCcblzOLiW U8VQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=aUOFh4tcvAQhYsQYnfmNPQ9jvKajP5ZUAakEVnyPgyI=; b=RPkm6JtWuyt1CwWWs24QdbOZtBCNkQd+rY9qeF9qt701klq/oGnNZ0CmFiWlsJ+Qba jn2le8X/OdsB+bVVokE3IDxm4pbIG6HcHg4ANRRKz3rhfW3Lv8doUZDPApoQwyMzSCnA +efQHabDOfbqJc40tZVCadan2xlcW4UjSeGUbVODTEI7qLYmbyqxX5z/NauPXCc2h/79 W6cYYCrEJ+ufl1nqwWgSyPDZdPHr+c/PPGKOuwL0gqDrIcqil+Mw2wkwIAycSMCMQmxN V0g7uFbWWluMmSHFRfJS8daBpH5Wx8a/T24heM14mgRRSXQwSiGcv6WHG8oJ77DF51mL LqPw==