Re: [mpls] [Gen-art] review: draft-ietf-mpls-extended-admin-group-05

Eric Osborne <eric@notcom.com> Fri, 25 April 2014 14:07 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=C6UuSJmF37b36gipDz5dbOmpcAsyfjFXoDSCAyuY34I=; b=WkOFhVotFJOeePQchzDK/0+iP0Ify7zz8NOsd9uAPdeeD8doqgPDdLDjezAJJat6ys 4JihR7lcbfVs+SSC/eCh5EpdFWmGI1tpQzA15ACF+BjWqvaMDFkeA4dDfQzkc/ai+nn+ A9gdeqmYlz7b9zoPM0GFZTlXxtLX0yadvQdu/WZ5SS7/VircfiUiqFx6RFAVUrE2XgCI WmTwZA34rVqAGNTqs20DNt0kO6wmVKdXgnM4Kmet5tOV1vZj4kiju941PXo2MMpqK8qw 18IX/asjzOrsUQKTtdSawLkTsU6D5zWfUJWls/qw6w6oJ/JdvNq+fN6vxWOyIG9GB5A3 3i3g==