Re: [mpls] Poll to see if we have consensus to adopt draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates as an mpls working group document

"Ryoo, Jeong-dong " <ryoo@etri.re.kr> Mon, 07 March 2016 03:00 UTC

From: "Ryoo, Jeong-dong " <ryoo@etri.re.kr>
To: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>, "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 03:00:02 +0000
x-new-displayname: UnlvbywgSmVvbmctZG9uZyA=
x-originating-ip: [129.254.28.43]
Cc: "draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates@ietf.org" <draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates@ietf.org>, "mpls-chairs@ietf.org" <mpls-chairs@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mpls] Poll to see if we have consensus to adopt draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates as an mpls working group document

Yes, I support.

Jeong-dong

________________________________
보낸 사람 : "Loa Andersson" <loa@pi.nu>
보낸 날짜 : 2016-03-05 17:39:20 ( +09:00 )
받는 사람 : mpls@ietf.org <mpls@ietf.org>
참조 : mpls-chairs@ietf.org <mpls-chairs@ietf.org>rg>, draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates@ietf.org <draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates@ietf.org>
제목 : Poll to see if we have consensus to adopt draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates as an mpls working group document

Working Group,

This is to start a two week poll on adopting draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-

updates as an MPLS working group document.

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working

motivation for your support/not support, especially if you think that

the document should not be adopted as a working group document.

There are no IPR disclosures against this document.

All the authors has stated on the on the mpls wg mailing list that they

are not aware of any IPRs that relate to this document.

Note: One of the issues that surfaced in the MPLS-RT review was that the

implementation status was unclear. To check on this we did an early

implementation poll. There have been responses to the mailing, to the

mpls wg chairs and to my uni-directionally. The conclusion is that

RFC 7271 (the specification that this document updates) is well

implemented and we know of deployments; a rather large number of

vendors says that they will implement this draft and operators has

stated that it will be deployed once it is available.

The working group adoption poll ends March 19, 2016.

/Loa

MPLS wg co-chair.

--

Loa Andersson email: loa@mail01.huawei.com

Senior MPLS Expert loa@pi.nu

Huawei Technologies (consultant) phone: +46 739 81 21 64