Re: [mpls] Review of draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-01

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Mon, 06 April 2020 05:21 UTC

To: tom petch <ietfc@btconnect.com>, "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com>, Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
Cc: mpls <mpls@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update@ietf.org>
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 13:14:40 +0800
Subject: Re: [mpls] Review of draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-01

Tom,

Interesting, looks like we need to continue the discussion on this for a
while.

Working group,

Please respond to this question:

For the LSP Ping registries do we need both the "Experimental Use" and
"Private Use" allocation policies? If we do not need both, which can be
dropped?

/Loa

PS

I have had a DOS attack against my mail server, it took us three days to
fix everything.