Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates-02.txt

"Ryoo, Jeong-dong " <ryoo@etri.re.kr> Fri, 04 March 2016 04:55 UTC

From: "Ryoo, Jeong-dong " <ryoo@etri.re.kr>
To: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>, Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com>, "Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB)" <matthew.bocci@nokia.com>, "draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates@tools.ietf.org>, "mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 04:55:20 +0000
x-new-displayname: UnlvbywgSmVvbmctZG9uZyA=
x-originating-ip: [129.254.28.43]
Cc: "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates-02.txt

Loa,

I just uploaded a revision (-03), which reflects the editorial comments from Matthew.

We don't have any more to change before the poll.

Best regards,

Jeong-dong

________________________________
보낸 사람 : "Loa Andersson" <loa@pi.nu>
보낸 날짜 : 2016-03-04 11:38:35 ( +09:00 )
받는 사람 : Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com>, Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB) <matthew.bocci@nokia.com>, draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates@tools.ietf.org <draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates@tools.ietf.org>, mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org <mpls-chairs@tools.ietf.org>
참조 : mpls@ietf.org <mpls@ietf.org>
제목 : Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-ryoo-mpls-tp-aps-updates-02.txt

Authors,

We have enough mpls-rt reviews in now. Could you please check if there

is anything that you want to change in the draft, before starting the

working group document adoption poll.

/Loa