Re: [mpls] Spencer Dawkins' Discuss on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-05: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 20 June 2017 21:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+cTIZcDAad/2JAwbhNSeghh0S+uOFJyW0ttfgAe5jB8=; b=dfGSHDF/rdyq/d3XkIVHVCXur698HM9E/A2Cu/jqOdfgf7ocFfqO0+bRzGuNYqiXOf 4Dg1xsF0u/PEp9+v2gZiPDll/B8U0lq0E2t8uCWR9B3KzGxFyhINQ0VzDFCnI/JiLpuD zm1IIpioA5rmRL2TVopC9a3dU7bOZQW6/16CiPChSSUVIBGvERIsQDD0xnDiFqnMyVNP GEnozvSVzzkxzmXH9wRbzU00sCMoB13x8j0mFiWnrQGqXhWXfwa6thJHQtLVFu2MJpT1 FC9MP8mNIJgrNLb8lwghLUpMobe//iNdDJVt69MXgzOBHCwL0xMoqcqyO2EfP4oCTfE3 KCpw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+cTIZcDAad/2JAwbhNSeghh0S+uOFJyW0ttfgAe5jB8=; b=ajIzsZpg9S0rc34Z3sNqVyleyVbhoMMLA+doXroWmOuklsIGxeUpkSGNsjoN4SEXYt TGsKDEl1K6zeLcAy34n4QcKQ4KS/l7KsUZex9AS+ZizoorLJCQhwuBfrCHVarkyMiNJI ZAFXJ8vXGzX5TpNgdZn8uNEdTnjOjcmBVCVkyxW+rvSaUN3qDp5dquvneCoPfdubQEQ1 jtWEs45jgsQ9mwThHXgAfrL09ZLZtlIeT9Y36UmUTnUlL2izFfopwQvqKgd50Xc3HZig OKdGagoycZVRNWJr/boawKGmGB7lFkSerALBcberm1TAAbXJTtf8o66Gefls7rVXmm19 b28w==