Re: [mpls] Fwd: Re: [spring] Special purpose labels in draft-hegde-spring-traffic-accounting-for-sr-paths

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Fri, 17 November 2017 03:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=bo1U2pglMior8Sm4/AF7i3QVOK0WibVrVPSMkshk1WI=; b=I1y0tO6KmhDyZydLDu1OW+jwe5QymULaFxmrGUaTM9KdMRcKawIOULCC3m66y61AYo NJjRVx+so4hIubHpx64YvTCvmSWSV2ya3+CzHiPj4LO8DBukk+JZqBvQN3G9vi3mn9Se JI/QIugmQfhLW3hwI6ZjLHmZAM31XOkkNAl0t3ffGfhz0sXcocr9GqnlM3X+weXpYuzO +Yt5e74IslOyJ2TElNYLYdt1uFjum4024EZTqC/C9w/0FbavbVrILXcIWksRPFdzjUI1 Eh3P9rgmvAPc2Ui+0WRjJgt6s3QxpZ4MthHN1ORToQE4EAoW6FM/v9cJcpBxbqx1XhCb SiYw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=bo1U2pglMior8Sm4/AF7i3QVOK0WibVrVPSMkshk1WI=; b=lTCJanxUZvujKaqPITy1jAKDEjy8BwQS2CzqMPpQ7cVJjKcDP/vil7LdtEz3vy6mlN 1fxFfrY03q8AtOYSIYD9BE613RGkdXvo7WUdWnMZLXv4F48pZp3CoCXT+sD1qNeNViAi Od4uQZPrMIJnjv8Fy8tBqSD98vah7y10nqB3OWYuvkFGhWrfcA3NQdWwQ08954JZ/m5J /93t9wF0TAqp7gUzeFCiym+UnrCUn3NaIrb0XO0zfjAglGWfOzJjyts2031pqq8vsrT4 MUqIbbOMEcgp4B3UfEPqEIuEoJDRf6NV+bQEExocRKv54YpHuu8emAA6XPsEkzKPV/Tk 1n/w==