Re: [mpls] 2nd WG LC on draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Fri, 19 August 2016 20:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=J6Asnq/jDFOrd7FywKH7tGYKlslJhEn2agrZmFJlQMY=; b=fBzsU+tuY/D3pnfGbB4mqH5ODS8n/jm+B+sIQ6fnw+YKjT19VFnAeKAPLa9AyltUbe KT3mu+2FepiYFpAnMuYL0khbigtYgKoL/Csfva8XFRdNiQX6mpLf7ucLUQvUeI6WXfbw YIDL1h2i10Qi1OxURe08FF9WvJ2mbdn7eKoz9skqnyzb4V6CceYShOmiBQ48GpLZsKTe Nk219VvcJjJUeT4EDtmWnU1LHV8DVJ/XS+jjahMhV8LeV794mSUpR/JTwa7/v4MAstgX Cn0eJcQMVnXSCckz5VBMcM6Eoo1wy3/mkQZlkO59NA6g1r9eAjP63CIvuLF0JybsipCm IwLQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=J6Asnq/jDFOrd7FywKH7tGYKlslJhEn2agrZmFJlQMY=; b=S1iPMfx3ZLbdTSvaki6oRB6cuX/U8UMmgayYAP9CQhcJTHc4a2g5q1kn1giANvhqCw 0vvfojL+2GOddsLh3PftRu7+5udNam6YIGrvZj/QrtLIGJa8VXh6fvEhAxK904cTLL8I rls+vDV7Q5DPNgTam+czfaLJJYmMPjaaNYdviX4Tl6ALH1g8SdYnlbRDllH4C+OBUwvI 1GJUoYSg8reNKM4eByIbrrnQmmMGNtVFPBvdA5+Shjf1Ud7wELD09hB1jy9ZCwWbxiV5 rduchuhIOqMghC4VIKMPJIprtclbXhyt8yIWePvQ6o8QDaNWQCA7mKRNhUoRGSUTmiaV 3MyQ==
References: <57828D0C.6000100@nokia.com> <1BF95C0A-FD5B-4E55-8432-7E52F09FDA11@cisco.com> <7347100B5761DC41A166AC17F22DF11221ADDAB1@eusaamb103.ericsson.se> <3552655D-0CB6-4084-A10B-C0079F440765@cisco.com> <7347100B5761DC41A166AC17F22DF11221AF8BBE@eusaamb103.ericsson.se> <7AF3E8E6-E7A6-40EE-84A8-E29902488027@cisco.com> <7347100B5761DC41A166AC17F22DF11221B06926@eusaamb103.ericsson.se> <BA456845-7D6D-4AB7-A82F-6634DB5AD446@cisco.com> <7347100B5761DC41A166AC17F22DF11221B08A76@eusaamb103.ericsson.se> <07f401d1f938$a13eb060$e3bc1120$@olddog.co.uk>