Re: [mpls] 答复: [OSPF] ??: WG Last Call for "Signalling ELC using OSPF"

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Sat, 26 November 2016 23:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=137053; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1480204606; x=1481414206; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=cmkPgHqG9HcssdzGuVgJUO6FNyKavqFa3P/nM5sEkJ8=; b=EN6keLtoC03mbaxgNyX63AP9puiikUWE0vwbdYx7mqi91nUCNfH6u4qH /LOXVjga3nK6eAFVeSDnBz/f8n+EVsRnqU7APIVsLnRVE+b1cLJamzuzn nyzCFJaQGlWRrYElfSkdSAXXYMj0BOtuP1CWc/ElsXTPh0a4ldPRsxMTX M=;