Re: [mpls] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-05: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Thu, 25 May 2017 10:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fBarIjs3qT/dz4n7KbUv5pF5+Mmizw62ZsgjsY5WFXY=; b=0Co5yMGgIHjBUCa1DYU4LuwY5ypLDRGrD4JoyuUT/HwqRvZj2bmR624unbmsilj2QL 3M9f83WWchzrYRAI+rDZZS8hlfpXnbFX8pgIifjkWWZfEXqNFURLIhF9XEMJLJ55MoWP DgAWfFw2wnpAR+Mez9XtD3M+72I2Jd+gGEvwVvR43mOKm8m6y2rQnT4gMYGerXCkjFfV O69iNqIFh79IT0jI/j3GnXFOBTLKy56a/dHtGtJ8DOdadeYg+hb10d8BpUp4G5gdz9T4 LGMuGYkBjz+E+1Xsfbgm1rHVBCKGO7jZ9aOhUiUywRf0caWPMB8QbQAxilIr+7negtQm CmKg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fBarIjs3qT/dz4n7KbUv5pF5+Mmizw62ZsgjsY5WFXY=; b=VvOUVJVLrutpTBxFqeW3S/MF7gErwdnPUzL5FDMkX3fSRRz2kTWmXx4hkKKWCK5wDG N2S7M4LArgY0WJryx65z74Bh3eKHiKntal8AlzpGW+LW4AzTVFowRdF4dcT0kXFENOsl Me8/adas41IXoMcBv7mnsDJlYufbu0WLD7ihlQ7+Zi+bmQTspPjuDqe/dQg8N/uxGEHz jTQf4/Ly8vcxyYez+pf/3DtM7qfLVG45YuCWkOrPBKYdAivEjVezKItEmGHzcafmwFgZ pE0bgOCy/2pXvWYL2xjVB/c6l+fKvOQ5JnpX4PRq3YUdnNdx2GhARLjD5hOd7/ACcVQx vi8A==