Re: [mpls] draft-kompella-mpls-rmr-01

Kireeti Kompella <kireeti.kompella@gmail.com> Mon, 18 July 2016 10:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=EBHpume5v/GFdu4L2RgXbwPttCM9gZ61YGh39ZKNgI8=; b=tESip0ZbKkPq/E2mItMW7RQbb8neCt/PL5QoUS4BMhNqCgIFN0abwIsns/c4aV/Ywj 3mq/Uygld0pY9+sm+8kfKJYphrhllztF82P9YTjuOq9usQGTnXRCIE5+yRUGbp76Tz5q GgoswRWe5/NBx9fiSLCE5Tba0Hi+u4v3A1bgzIRJ7Ui/CeXz71sdKbeQt86T4V2I5X11 rtk5NtpxMD6dqCA8DCgn6E/SfbeatyaK6vr+eOOttNZPzS+gSH5EDsavbGwZ+U3yohz4 b9J4bNKDbJjiZtqE3qOTHtkc26XOUmH1P/ZPIpNwA/WiFGdoWrTV0YmFDX5b9t51n+mu B04w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=EBHpume5v/GFdu4L2RgXbwPttCM9gZ61YGh39ZKNgI8=; b=CM0YRVKKHc3gfHTbOq1HzeicCDbSYh8QLazlKMGal0CLMOWp1/i0uu1h62dMbOQaPW QFV7/+0Kw2OZag88k+Ids31rwek2q+slAzlu2NsjgP9/JntIp3hykeuji0a9GWiW0Tz4 lX3aFKN2h4xeNOSUykyfCMDPHKhor8JuPWIvHKLmUiFs+473JmevrsGkE0tjklWMKk03 BWUvFo384vTDbibwPEJQsllDfxdo8G36AjAYAEWjCLaiVHoVa+K/qsBfeoftr0WZtBk5 LTeY+DQ/O9U7rsMwvvsBurz3kVsYlWrKnIxVyGcvfdSZydKidbb+92kDNNmNQ5lbtnce pH3g==