[mpls] Response to RtgDir review: draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-framework-06

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Wed, 03 June 2020 15:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:message-id:date :cc:to; bh=DuQTz1eRkfEt/gU2SJ0hzSC+uS7Wa57CF/wg/DZFOn0=; b=i5RKJqXfwDeKd1fM1eVSG6i/gf/Pz2eGt08Zq26JtL16imPiJmhrMETtwdYH6Bb3S/ lAG3lKuiWpLITmpzijFrqP3mizIeqWlGxvImEnHKcAEMH8cOTorzxz6bUNgCI408YljT uDvWsnP+vge7dek7x95T90e+3v5+f1CdVoQY6j3arxZDpWWvvQsT2KcXCzOqmzMR/ZOD VG5WHNFOFgPa+6tOZkVM/i+ois7QnGrArK1oheZ42dvKfUWEYOlUUlRbiVXGO8SGCl+3 gQk4xC/pN/cxs2XZsh/EQSg8J6onTNaTut6I4urWhpOnv31GJRxPhha0IT7GTfD9VtBq FUww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:message-id:date:cc:to; bh=DuQTz1eRkfEt/gU2SJ0hzSC+uS7Wa57CF/wg/DZFOn0=; b=l/++oganBTu1yBFcFFnZOxHJGOIYbVB5g4rXrq3vFfT9GtnlpLN0HW/wAmvi5WdFHt /rKIzCPWGM+tSHr8hTsC9Fk3hgvf4a3YwE+UgB3YZsXceQ9AX9pnv3BbLkxnbmHp/b9i yEPW/XGcfhjQClg2NV/ulnP1i/4YRLxSZ0lv0OQ+KJ/Yx8+hmOhkibJrdBoEFDM5KsxZ TQ5cQQDWAFFB/vt5wj5a9ZO179dr+Mx6xTZfLjSje0l89eJF6+FuzGilwrafb3o3A5xs rP59OFCADBMkcZAyzpjlr9mfqq4t3YtWGyKP7WAJCtWCGrqOx75iDWqxfbJfEM4BHU1s IJ1Q==