Re: [mpls] Thoughts on Ancillary Data Indicators.

bruno.decraene@orange.com Tue, 13 July 2021 14:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1626188214; bh=U4ugyi7LYHo7K6A04iWVi1WWrrI4VlmeMkbb8Av/gOk=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=YKNn7/UvjdSXGkPd+RoPYjnQUYXHLis/kgHUiijPiOKm1I7PA1HXs+w8XMEoREaYF lmNWfaG1ZUmEiA25kaIjTjM26CltspHXbSTY2AFnJQKvtXysNKS7CF+zB3t5ceHxIh 1LNzhUVqQrsytkAnHLzprvnb5xhgea/+N5t/vgCOowI1kQTQ4Lp0/K0sohSZu1l0YO sAbJvT6hPQ4adWoEkEev0KmcIIwiOpkm3xqc9s3CHydwXiIMv3K2m32FNjKQQSMNlL dq7rz9IrHF2r19QDxdLYdyYuKC0zXkWafJeo5d1qXxHYBFF9UL9Za10o2/Yn4Yuu7O YTe+BD+HWiXqg==