Re: [mpls] "Traffic Management" (was Re: Poll on renaming of EXP field)

"Eric Gray" <eric.gray@ericsson.com> Tue, 19 August 2008 20:53 UTC

Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:53:13 -0500
From: Eric Gray <eric.gray@ericsson.com>
To: George Swallow <swallow@cisco.com>, Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <flefauch@cisco.com>
Cc: mpls@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [mpls] "Traffic Management" (was Re: Poll on renaming of EXP field)
Sender: mpls-bounces@ietf.org

George,

	WRT the use of TM by ATM, it is (as I mentioned at the
MPLS meeting) less interesting that "TM" has previously had a
different meaning relative to ATM, than it is that "CoS"
currently has a different meaning relative to the potential
use of MPLS in support of MEF ethernet services.

--
Eric Gray
Principal Engineer