Re: [mpls] working group last call draft-ietf-mpls-tp-psc-itu-01

Yaacov Weingarten <wyaacov@gmail.com> Mon, 27 January 2014 20:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=XNzgzz/IVzQafAKcpWJMXdCFdqmaXv8882w4Lz60WyI=; b=duU/uQVv+1M0eWhIi21PSPD8NzopW8tVO/XapjEl3IqWH1gf3w7HTxN2ICvQDhvMyx HaxUuEN+ABPZrPTJuOHVHIDNHUcDSG/OE7ckS4qnZhPZTSs1gKmqHc3hjIWQpQZdoolA nuFhMJhtRBDxV83w7fKnDbtvCJhjmB+B2M4gGxrRrGEXyoW5yCU35Mqv0KuZNXRmKp/+ mxlLERoMPIhAURdh64xlm4j8jk1lPL0Hz6LtdIEvE3ylLmL7m4r0QeGgJos3On0H9vQz 5t5nVooclGWK6BJ+njH4JJlN1w0P+tMJtSvCvxjASm2XaCgcxQCW1MWW5hQf2rb9BA5X fsXg==