[mpls] Clarification request on PW types (Manual, 128 FEC, 129 FEC) usage for MPLS-TP

venkatesan mahalingam <venkatflex@gmail.com> Thu, 26 August 2010 09:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=bGbB2cvR5LDw4PgQKU4f15WXWZAl2Ph7a1Honpsj/aI=; b=c2MeI39CYtPgqdcuzI1znZ3Mf7BQ4feUqbqOSSzJ8x3qLstBWkc2gpliqJLoZYw8gM KPdIfzHs0yLsVgymz5ax9Lvoop5oFnXMJQi9owL24T7Jf0sNLbD25MukpeCA40JwVYgC QVnj3RA8dcwcU3y7XeGpsgOMrbA+Jrqkj4n2k=