Re: [mpls] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-03.txt

Nobo Akiya <nobo.akiya.dev@gmail.com> Sun, 30 August 2015 08:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=C2N/6acHsL7F8t3EnctdSmn6XFcoFu8pMbqd+V2BxE0=; b=m1SBz8/2nVZvklh2JerNWbYKsHaRqCJR+hbj22BFubDevnuyYPIU/RZcLgeOR+jzfG 8WDRB4bo5twxAfZtXZKDX1Da3eau1f/zOC5+zgZWMXA5KtEzr2H0cHTsICnioFeqP0ON /YeM/5gigGQHhPeKk2b6xdpxvZUGokpEog2cfMoOPBhucZy3+JxrETdw9MBnSgq4m9EK R0M4vuGIAOLgGJnJNXyMKfSpRmu9cw/h8VaDtxkePAdfMOU+a1YuK6SOBrvTc/cV4z02 TyTvprs/LZK4sCBe931JPUmyXkMiHQ3oAqT6z3PLxzEvF4bQ8PAr0COB6338OGRwpInW RV+g==