Re: [mpls] [spring] Invitation to participate in an Open MPLS wg desifn team on how to carry additional forwarding data in MPLS packets

Andrey Slastenov <a.slastenov@gmail.com> Wed, 14 April 2021 05:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=15YPEw7exFlm/uB95mLgkzz7JXkMynZ7uJaRr91PiLo=; b=SKZAGq2FO4HyeUXhyUIunW0B2BxcZRm9aW6nKl4wYFHCWIrfXgXJvuUL9VJ/p03/WU 4d66LrEh8zqUqWY6N3VX/fmKIF6gXgQd+NmYcn8E0lbQkolyUbFflJAUEWycOEky5QV/ P6I6oUmjh8LD1UNaEWyoS88J/Ij4VDhpSr2/Kd5lopbIWS3fm9ilSkGSh21Sfdm1M6LD BOClwQ4MbplhNGmyUht5nSf168h1ZYANw9zWmJluEOm76LqpAefFBr9iyYvj4hRprlqa 63EW3bk/UJ8TiS//BJI/LmnAf7TYyiSoquQCbKZCC6BW5dIFAov8o9d1G7XZHxqcqos9 2jVA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=15YPEw7exFlm/uB95mLgkzz7JXkMynZ7uJaRr91PiLo=; b=ZOOAl7SlPvEmq1wfKQUChkrIlsn6iwop/DesZ5S+B/sRyf+tMv6Sp98uMt44U0rxrn sCmGjuXpHqnuL7rnDLrxwSA+7QPKfSZZQkRWsTtNmOFG7B0nWICbJmsXx/JcSN8rijXR pZaYwXP/4m2wc/lUG6V11vuTj9wtiu818+TEG52lS7TPpTOgT2zD3IFA11MFhrM+VT7Q Sh4KmBHyVzZ3snG723wnQYJgYX+rxyO+LxAByvWDGfJ6m+XnVo6dUQvaTzobFdz3J6lP fUdsS9Pezu47p2n+r1Nfy0/GBI8yDLgZ3sDsTcs/CZEoTE5P4zltFUg82a8cD04Lm0c8 tlAA==