Re: [mpls] MPLS working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply

"George Swallow (swallow)" <swallow@cisco.com> Tue, 23 June 2015 15:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5690; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1435074305; x=1436283905; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=j2iOp0xlx2UN8gZehu5qbPDxZzvRVEPz+UIhPNwbQ7E=; b=hq83CgSf27FcbTcW4PZ/9fExbGsgzViNHikxLiCbIfp38zgBkPKicoA3 pnFhJkIfLesULqMWBJocnxHoE+YWJZ9oBc/hTRcsN4xqiuEL42k9qu1xL qg0/LsiyA2hwbZvBliQ2ciVoY1cvtjzlWNqTQSBqqUDVy9CAfANtU30vV U=;