Re: [mpls] MPLS-RT review of draft-kompella-mpls-larp

Kireeti Kompella <kireeti.kompella@gmail.com> Tue, 08 September 2015 19:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=UaEntRMx7vfgy+mywnFlFuXyh4E8az8/XFVYsGQa1G0=; b=IIBrfxE/VVNDNOEiKffyA1JL9WMtM274KclAfWfCOdvVX/G3xaPTnevZ4hR6KbYEs6 A1zFVTTWWJsZh6xFssKBvqQ+hYX8o6PmgSkEx/4Iy5Kz3L4sC8HenUbDYA2zloILl21v Oy+F139xJfuWxoqa4m0lp2ycq8HM+6XrrNJUjUWillh5F5oq9FNGtF9Pde08Y+dGvUHi Hb74hzEuPHzsXZF9fH+juImAq/I/4Lek4S8Z4tH1nMFpQkmTJY8tmdiH8OS8NiIZOsWA fiplbihRubVBqNFWLKvcqGUVmzYJd9IPLPRO0OxWRA2IVkvbyRpYAXcjepntSykuYUxW 9Fqg==