[mpls] 答复: [OSPF] WG Last Call for "Signalling ELC using OSPF"

Xuxiaohu <xuxiaohu@huawei.com> Thu, 10 November 2016 09:58 UTC

From: Xuxiaohu <xuxiaohu@huawei.com>
To: "bruno.decraene@orange.com" <bruno.decraene@orange.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 09:57:41 +0000
References: <D4438504.8827B%acee@cisco.com> <16761_1478515435_58205AEB_16761_1458_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A1EC6CD2A@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <D44692FE.88550%acee@cisco.com> <28362_1478603748_5821B3E4_28362_100_6_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A1EC703D3@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <0361DDF1-086E-4E94-8EC6-6C38CBA19B76@cisco.com> <1FEE3F8F5CCDE64C9A8E8F4AD27C19EE2BB2B73B@NKGEML515-MBX.china.huawei.com> <20678_1478768186_5824363A_20678_143_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A1EC72B94@OPEXCLILM21.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>
x-originating-ip: [10.111.184.181]