Re: [mpls] Concerns about draft-kompella-mpls-special-purpose-labels-02

Eric Rosen <erosen@cisco.com> Fri, 31 May 2013 14:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3202; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1370011827; x=1371221427; h=from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:reply-to:date:message-id; bh=/HBKGssJYe1ZvT4VAmnOucdW9x3jOw9YswG8ChOkAPI=; b=cbDQdVnDZ4pAiRzzz3Tc+tgNyrLRk81woKZUCAykJcdYWN9Us+YvShYg h8XiPV/bD9LCRqLHQGRXgdemIUbX+GBIRoGmMNmz3PdtF+gBbbNp6Egwm Z6yK/2vSoywYxOMdq+rZ5wtN43CyxfBki48CWwiBqvsKnYqbdG54ikDQY A=;