Re: [mpls] The first nibble issue associated with MPLS encapsulation

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Sat, 09 April 2016 04:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=U1RZmcIyOJF98alsdMYhMT3PZLzoA+seFYmkiMvrBL0=; b=jqZ8s8dW01YrmPcLpcaKQsQcu/cvt6NuD85LuDylys+SqZhs/6FhjSM6NKEy41wa0N BXI0pTyWjB76xOgOi7nBG18XQcUp3pi1Ga3wZhbBbBhuIELnxA3gQlbuSnq6i/d6hUfq wbEZzbLcdldlzaty55AJM7AADpA3eji41IiKJvHmq8QWzMIxsuddFlPOYabXlbn3S4Yc TuSxCCxZEYTTpwtCVFlm5eT6C377gYGoD6jPe6YB1dcBji2gvugdCttdnIV1OON/Xn8M H/uuPSfYD/42uM0E5N5vnrLjmDtyRBCxLinQHIaR4qIOlgcVQDLdodnDEQB1fbkiAEyX tU3w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=U1RZmcIyOJF98alsdMYhMT3PZLzoA+seFYmkiMvrBL0=; b=LLDwPthl9hAdrEUcL3JCVdLK6eXiPxM3B0lpYdQj8roVhLnAnQtCLvmtaZBfqPD9o5 sN1Ij5SVMsVHQf3lpiFYG6Xcnma/SmNypHvOKuvdZOdlM5w+F5peNK3FsFRmnwjBEDx9 o6ve626AfFdF9/SPlihvLlO9HO0+nxOwfkSva4YR2xC2PUY3UBChO38swiqyLgZ8BFLr q0HEc0+Q9BFS81Fs+/8ipW5UV1R+OeLE4R9le3e9jwbLNVHf4Yum8go5nzFqecxN8Alq S3A+4MXrsPviydrdEyfP6uP+muVxxDXO/LzP85xMZOhD7W1UWrT6nIIzJdoVpglq0CkZ fh4A==