Re: [mpls] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-summary-frr-rsvpte-08: (with COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 26 February 2020 17:17 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=XbyLJVzEtKO2ooiPaqvH27rcWs6fRlq9pm2F3IxuOYI=; b=mUl8LYeA3/9TNNshany/tqb+LdkSzdjFkETc66UFUFyBmvwezSww4xi8+wP9+xN9Pm VazXm5qSSF+wUwI4lcssq5FR5iF+zkqecSoFW/b3JRMvDY5qsGFC9Urx0KixmkugKOiM oi/pFbXXLW14BsGeMLRSQIrliXrAPajZXsnuL8x3h1hCRurhNGPd2uIshv9qgYet874u z7CdbwrcjfByV7ML+O3ihDpWCh5hX0yDck6r+y59r5G9MuLVSux+yNcOdWfY7vXRD5dC XyGiRbd27/92s8B9kf82lLex14V7GGY5LsK3FLujKwHuety14h8XCjHxuSxKlxa1jyZ4 8Ehw==