Re: [mpls] Closed -- Re: Working Group Last Call draft-ietf-mpls-tp-aps-updates

"Ryoo, Jeong-dong " <ryoo@etri.re.kr> Wed, 21 December 2016 00:55 UTC

From: "Ryoo, Jeong-dong " <ryoo@etri.re.kr>
To: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>, "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 00:55:04 +0000
x-new-displayname: UnlvbywgSmVvbmctZG9uZyA=
x-originating-ip: [129.254.28.42]
Cc: "draft-ietf-mpls-tp-aps-updates@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-aps-updates@ietf.org>, "mpls-chairs@ietf.org" <mpls-chairs@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mpls] Closed -- Re: Working Group Last Call draft-ietf-mpls-tp-aps-updates

Loa,

The co-authors of this draft would like to make one update to improve the clarity of some text in Section 4.3.

CURRENT TEXT:

In the state transition tables below, the letter 'i' stands for
"ignore" and the top-priority global request is ignored.
Therefore, the next state can be either the current state
transmitting the current PSC message or the supposed state
(Normal or DNR depending on the footnotes to the state transition
tables) in case of re-evaluation.

NEW TEXT:

In the state transition tables below, the letter 'i' stands for
"ignore" and it means that the top-priority global request is ignored.
Therefore, the state machine either remains in the current state,
and the current PSC message continues to be transmitted, or transits
to the supposed stated (which can be Normal or DNR as indicated
in the footnotes to the state transition tables) in case of re-evaluation.

If this change is acceptable, we will post a revision, which, we believe, will be ready for publication.

Best regards,

Jeong-dong

(On behalf ot co-authors)

________________________________
보낸 사람 : "Loa Andersson" <loa@pi.nu>
보낸 날짜 : 2016-12-04 12:01:08 ( +09:00 )
받는 사람 : mpls@ietf.org <mpls@ietf.org>
참조 : mpls-chairs@ietf.org <mpls-chairs@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-mpls-tp-aps-updates@ietf.org <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-aps-updates@ietf.org>, Deborah A Brungard <db3546@att.com>
제목 : Closed -- Re: Working Group Last Call draft-ietf-mpls-tp-aps-updates

Working Group,

We are past the closing date for this working group last call, we have

ad comments in support and we will go ahead and request publication.

Can the authors please do a quick check if there are any late updates

to the document?

/Loa

mpls wg co-chair

--

Loa Andersson email: loa@mail01.huawei.com

Senior MPLS Expert loa@pi.nu

Huawei Technologies (consultant) phone: +46 739 81 21 64