Re: [mpls] working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Sat, 30 April 2016 20:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=67041; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1462046745; x=1463256345; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=ZPJCT5VHHIxxPHV9IcwULXFxx1ADyWwStzYGnVh207s=; b=StEysASmUC1WGgfUeig6ysr4oL1m4yoG4DbrvIukXFOS02mbN5BzheHw 2OqGLsYpkjQPiGLmSJyH0CfbjcqB0FXZVLDZy1uDn0Q+3qg0nqq54t1CI Fc90TUEEaSXqPkI0yI4obN4b7bloPQ9CalGg1SzTvvcNbGbGv+9fo+K1L E=;