Re: [mpls] Concerns about draft-kompella-mpls-special-purpose-labels-02

"Loa@mail01.huawei.com" <loa@mail01.huawei.com> Mon, 25 March 2013 15:40 UTC

From: "Loa@mail01.huawei.com" <loa@mail01.huawei.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 16:39:57 +0100
To: "<erosen@cisco.com>" <erosen@cisco.com>
Cc: "<mpls@ietf.org>" <mpls@ietf.org>, "<draft-kompella-mpls-special-purpose-labels-02@tools.ietf.org>" <draft-kompella-mpls-special-purpose-labels-02@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mpls] Concerns about draft-kompella-mpls-special-purpose-labels-02

Eric,

About urgency -
I just tried say when working e.g.  IANA we would benefit from getting the terminology
right.

About retiring special purpose labels -
We could start the retirement process  for not used labels if we have the process in place.

I didn't say "urgent" - just that I don't want to wait, while something else is discussed.

About number extend labels -
As I said I'm prepared to discuss and that I've a preference.

/Loa

Sent from iPAD n