Re: [mpls] New Liaison Statement, "Liaison from MEF on IP Service Attributes"

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Thu, 14 April 2016 10:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=25590; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1460631375; x=1461840975; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=DWbnyvTKfjdlPak3ShgW/j/4Bdovdpkxzcyse/gyzvQ=; b=F/W/i0vVdQNDlFS43M27T0QjgXBJMvjcrHwzpGFGu383CJjjH3TCzpLH 0o1SS41/bVt/8wLrYyYr2ETgZKf1hPjveUyAnGaXGCTNUu7Y7zgkYdq/E AJoNymFOG4NOsqo/zlOLVjYSBf+WRBoXUln7G+VC4T0i9xeGfGh8PcOVs 0=;