Re: [mpls] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-10: (with COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 30 September 2015 16:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=8LSn2dmacC3Msc24K0mMVWkFeGptq+Zy1rxsuvVW02E=; b=roXGXLp/A5fmsotm7Rmf4piC1u7o5hv0SSsMQltlVPaDu0wArgtDex4ssrSuSyvpgl 6oMAQ06MhLXK3DxoU7mdptwwbkHEPaNL576FuIF5lxNmqC4GUVQrLmsqxhKSvPKB8FE5 AdydMLuUZtXEjx1jw1V9/Uya/GNsq/nYFIiVVtAisgXRM9Nh7F8mYB0uM05Ws+10wQxl JZleibI/S8BINJdemT9n2Mb6D/r7pzib4QqHI9P8CHVD6Mv3gsf/SM3oIlgvk9Nrp1/G The78//W/O4f7Pq9XFTmDv3RcaeinGmzC071f2asbvqUEiAnbLwjaUoKkKPKO2/tW6Uw qpnQ==