Re: [mpls] WGLC for draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed

Carlos Pignataro <cpignata@cisco.com> Fri, 26 May 2017 21:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=sender:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id :references:to; bh=FogzP5feMKcZGX+4meiE6SY8pM2kKLN4c/KQ0rQcDNM=; b=FhQCy1sDuwi+mvi9cDmHqSf4sPuz6oKW7EKuJXTIVoPlGZEs14yTkiVGNgd2Kc9obX cAnkwuPFY3nX/tExaM7dDoubQT5xouVya5x6TFI4tOqdBMWDAevOKyJ+i+pcfjc/I4/N Ol+US9tpxyxLHSfUSxjYsYXpyBBzcIrQAMc0R+SqIQ07UkKbtM0Q2saTsPVHI4LtYQ2k 40bGCQnubUBq30ZIFBHaiGQea17X5zjbyUkr+MNJoiVPT+JAFeeZumif/N+iPHwLXomk 7jM0cVUxN+Z+xZHXnA9/ImGly1gN0GK2ogzh0bCOawpgIVyD7IYeJ4AaUZRxQ/Gpzz9A bbtQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:sender:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to :date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=FogzP5feMKcZGX+4meiE6SY8pM2kKLN4c/KQ0rQcDNM=; b=gx+if0OnJZPyI1hPVJNfC58O8yqCchk9tEUVCBt7znz+aYUdwO9pBs4hvPRq8duqh8 ++zfMLnQjWXocqwyYHusENTy/ZtMXqvLBLPOYuacB2CYumjGGv3H6qtNeHQIf2KWLv1D 5me7J9wVNzb3TPPwZMUUiij7lvhZZI46KSdT9oQSUICLIFBMsV/CP0jmwCfCNKk8urTB PrQGNis7Mc8ZCOPclAnaetEldhuoKAiYzlgUaCOGPQBYururGUupbaWvkY7iNxx6k1AD 6S7IBOy+DRvHcMaZdDxfTsJ09kPVu268qptiFrEwC4E30ls/OiK+MCyuhksrPtHiZXbO 5Nsg==