Re: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-shared-labels-01.txt

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Mon, 05 March 2018 22:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=1iLW+Uyuny6ptcMMFPlyeUAQ7951T2QbJ1GaYC0/AAM=; b=Y6i5Nabn1rkztDLzzePA4tZNsVuvTWlnOSlRXcQjSr3NHKI/yM6blAqYBp4gWpjFPn 2vF4iuMrx7z/XsHYINUmnqxG0yXpiQbyo29ayV5xfknLHqWvnrBYIxWIvF66zd493dxO u0OOycyuZi6p7RSjC1MmdksQ5/OwmtauYoUjv7pHathP65m7TdS7ApZqCUXvtC1BgZQv 823ECZ+WnE8WPtymo+z2SBVioyB2KPK8I9M9P6hzM1Ra7+u1KoA3/uYjXq0FEb7Oovsi YQlTXLI+6go0P2MaoluFyGhMhEnN5lqdB/ANyPqw0Z7p2SE/WZzoXaEaSOT5wx2DAt77 0V9A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1iLW+Uyuny6ptcMMFPlyeUAQ7951T2QbJ1GaYC0/AAM=; b=oLZ7OxBdV4jPM2Do5PVTLhFs52INw8r879a8cqcCdA1p0Ndda2vYV3xgTLm5D8Z6By KpytEdZtAkS9q0p2S3JYGEhIHR9+Ydsdpe4JxhNMpQl2UZ6LB0AnbQ6rLHpHmlOL/oAc PuQ+xslaLtOhT/CVl0BSRM1bcf4/2jdzLnRVIGOXDAP+sGWEBnf9sZ2B+iBn3iEBAP2A +LgpLdR44jEfKlwtFuu1st4ZFnUL5fL6S9EjDPJtD7z/ZCinfIH6t6UAnqefm2AfA8tB i6Nz7cYYgi28JI2XKBRLyBmPkMD9bK4bPfOYbZC+vex+3SJIlWadgKxF2UpeNeNV9hTe t86w==