Re: [mpls] Poll for adoption for draft-vainshtein-mpls-gal-tc-ttl-handling-03

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Wed, 07 October 2015 07:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4668; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1444203650; x=1445413250; h=reply-to:subject:references:to:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=WLytvdYuUSX2pbR77fyH4ol4f6464q9YRCzK5z0jKl4=; b=hjOXFqgct2f6Kq3cvIiQB2gL8wRMY0xzrAFkoSAGw85rLt/L5PbQvloT Tv17iuVnuwA49Zx4WdyliJBKmIs4+bDHe3ZQJmHp5wDB46EupeuiVzto9 wU9mfDuYRVHDE0EUJGDC1G0MVgfs48j+/ZW5Nz6M6LHBXxJMDtE8ZQJf9 4=;