Re: [mpls] MPLS extension header

Haoyu song <haoyu.song@huawei.com> Fri, 10 August 2018 18:49 UTC

From: Haoyu song <haoyu.song@huawei.com>
To: "stephane.litkowski@orange.com" <stephane.litkowski@orange.com>, "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 18:49:03 +0000
References: <78A2745BE9B57D4F9D27F86655EB87F93750CBB5@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com> <2437_1533826308_5B6C5504_2437_497_1_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF924B26D95F@OPEXCLILMA4.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <78A2745BE9B57D4F9D27F86655EB87F93750CEC0@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com> <5686_1533893026_5B6D59A2_5686_456_2_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF924B26FB84@OPEXCLILMA4.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>
x-originating-ip: [10.209.217.88]