Re: [mpls] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-shared-labels-07: (with COMMENT)

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Thu, 20 December 2018 12:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=rIwosEH6oMr+lvLvJeOZ7hWnNPvl4qJuvyq5Eho3JwI=; b=oIHagg23WYdEasNsjJZ+8MY63p7lU3Ijx14N8UTB22wP7Lsl3EEs6DjLyy7SM+3daA aI541+pn8VllMkjEPB2Ya7VPY36LY0lWzHXCFD8Zk4Ji3pw+Gn4uJeBtcMh2/fz5HJ6V uw3ey+gRubK16m0DZpaojEGk/mptQTgRZniz84vihVq7p1oZhSqfFkSoxa+vJ7cvkgto /C03vuZrsJF9pMzNGsp7afEoJPBf6k+akgg85MxHGLeqitdINPNbf38/0RMlE9YaOqcn GyDhuKIA8VUQouFDyU4tQn0RN+Ne32Io+YjvbeZ2mxfZFU5ZDIkUnLe0Hw/TRgpnSfCA wPOg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rIwosEH6oMr+lvLvJeOZ7hWnNPvl4qJuvyq5Eho3JwI=; b=LSmxIGGTpFC1Mwj+TqLE+zjDKSUhdtWqMlZVR2y7l6UXx4d7uR/rAL9VZaz8fViRtx V6+To876symocb87eiptwaIXERGSdfHQRJav+BN4sMer0eTQQoXDplPbhZvkBr5IsF8N Y+iIup8M1Jhq6G5nS8kW8Ez/sEAuT5eBjJzoe/dPbYbCpkp0qt+6JDcNesJBx6Fk0zQq UnKsaMjBbvNToxYvKIlW5BZ9UnVeolHN9znNoP9kSzYvMXNargm9Phs+679GHT1at7Mg BHygwJ3/8QT7bcbJ62HHmpgecDp3tRVwXeuW27od0JgRT39Z4VPUb50Ym6hFO37BWA5g Ayzg==