Re: [mpls] [spring] Invitation to participate in an Open MPLS wg desifn team on how to carry additional forwarding data in MPLS packets

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Wed, 14 April 2021 11:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=SGfEjVjilQu5LzGsxj73ZhnpzVvml+J+tXL6j80nnV4=; b=BhmVz0vyz5kYUtIpBDTgnlOi9sedvLxKmiQN0t0BV7Zmm8OOHrA5juE4zxAH2POerb P4/qug6KCnBqW0JVTvqQPoS3NNCJMk93exYMZdPstWQBNWY9uVRNOWBMWEodhEzA9EC5 k0s9UhXhdYplfCkmHMLg/GaopgFzjFGl6UXe9nfP6aIL8K21R/h6A5toyLXON9pT45yY wuayub8v9YlOLeGgc7klD4E+Npt8nsHXPCiygcDy02TDAwawLXVbOVaRP2jchFQI3h7t oyruAzo/E3x+6zCR1btYCn9ijcYd3Jz0tlGDZNnb0wkwxqpAsJnvCgvrlyKUCXLAwL3E InnQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=SGfEjVjilQu5LzGsxj73ZhnpzVvml+J+tXL6j80nnV4=; b=IQUfdYmqCv8vHAD+AMQnXQxQyCxsI+UekBaaQNldJt6EPeTK2FfoU9s0Nr1ylE6ygb 3YcHBjVYgod/0TiT9clLxX4aB8ZizVDNnaorvzh2f1AolZfWxNzE5WFJurtfw0T8ftje vH7mp3FKBBatA1QluNkZvxTF5u7AvvfnaDOVbzu/m4ROCzeCHx1sOSS3cTHZtS7Z0FEV JDjEuiE+Adw2R4188grc391p92laj5oM4+2dBoDq9fKy286LPYnZ9NZjSVi4BUIYOOxW N4DYvC1ezLlzQQfgwjvtedVL1WY+J/iEIqUtuxJi7ouRIu4Xu7VAnOBBdjBAEOqzGbe3 AXUg==