Re: [mpls] [spring] Special purpose labels in draft-hegde-spring-traffic-accounting-for-sr-paths

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Fri, 17 November 2017 11:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=Ns5jb7ldA1hP4V1So4shfdKEQT05vYSPXB18ysm1A10=; b=l+batMCJy9jcrjSR+ZetWCNqvHKtIKW/LW61bG1Mgb5YqhRPFmz2+b31S/Cfxd5EqI W1l0eLZE+LEeGyfTtg0HAutIyeYAAo2nsDGWebH9okYbKrHolL7DUl4G54Q8NT66g4ZO bRBbY5G155miAd2wmq/9uE1QgqMq4qDLTzVhUojFhJes1Q2Z538grUhMrY7dxoWOu7Gt DH+ZMuLZVxgkvrWhgv7+lzpv1d25LlFFF5h/jZDNnRMoejdSk5oT7hbKFwD6KIzbodaz BscqLFKDWGTiQcKI8VYh7d4VAheOpE5jNCJtlqCnx7SCjAGEzoStvdx2HV78j5/Tmk+2 vXfA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Ns5jb7ldA1hP4V1So4shfdKEQT05vYSPXB18ysm1A10=; b=LSNEaWFRMU3uhXTpdY8t0o7x8Jn0d2m8viMDaceV+tw7dHtpL21SJ5xbk+2NWhy3Sl j3dRjsjPfRUrAerOWgY5wgPuwRnMQemwScINJd+qNHJNoCNZZzkqmVWdPrln+HV69aCk vGDHuByYJHB+hRe2rV8XrkrZn2Dy1aXLUxN9Jf1hprrO4+oJvQ7lit77M6J0EewRgfBF Yi5qPlVKIBdxnGnJKUNoRZSZLs4HX+87Yo35RKB1ABO2lfhQYALMmKzRkJ30noHoHaZe rvHlbUtEy785utyzSZBw1U/PhYIj66VXHL5p9o7VIWtbXwTYi8jCdMJe3YV9AnvG4+9f q0DA==