[mpls] HEADS UP!! ----Re: Document (draft-ietf-mpls-rmr) returned to working group - poll for interest.

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Mon, 19 October 2020 03:25 UTC

From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
To: "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>
Cc: "mpls-ads@ietf.org" <mpls-ads@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-mpls-rmr@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-mpls-rmr@ietf.org>, "mpls-chairs@ietf.org" <mpls-chairs@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 11:24:57 +0800
Subject: [mpls] HEADS UP!! ----Re: Document (draft-ietf-mpls-rmr) returned to working group - poll for interest.

Working Group

A little more than a week ago I sent this mail to the working group,
asking about the interest to continue the work on draft-ietf-mpls-rmr.
As of today I have not seen any reaction whatsoever.

I could take that to mean (unless there are a lot of mails the rest of
this week) that there are no interest to continue working on the document.

I'm intrested to see all kinds of reactions e.g.:

- No, I don't think this is something the working group should do
- Hmmm, I don't have an opinion one way or another, if there are enough
   support to do continue working on it, I don't care if it is
   progressed.
- Yes, given that there are enough support we should go ahead an re-
   review the document, update and request publication.

For all categories it is good if you have technical motivations.

/Loa

--

Loa Andersson                        email: loa@pi.nu
Senior MPLS Expert                          loa.pi.nu@gmail.com